General Instructions for Booking Online Appointment with Mission
Attention: This appointment system is for Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Diplomatic/Official visa (for foreign nationals); Tatkal Passport, Power of Attorney, Life Certificate, Affidavit and Emergency Certificate services (for Indian nationals only)
- Before taking appointment please visit the respective link mentioned against the service for ascertaining the requirements Consular/Vise services
- Please contact M/s BLS International Limited (www.blsindia-malaysia.com) for other consular services as listed below:
- Issue of a new passport to child born in Malaysia
- Re-issue of Passports
- Issue of duplicate passport in lieu of lost / damaged passport
- Change of personal particulars on the passport. (e.g. endorsement of spouse, change of address, changes of name)
- Change of appearance (applicant to visit the High Commission for physical verification).
- Issue of Surrender Certificate after acquisition of foreign nationality
- Endorsement of Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Registration of birth of new child in Malaysia
- Please contact M/s Indian Visa Application Centre (www.indiavisa.com.my) for Visa related services
For Indian national seeking emergency services, viz. loss of Passport while on tourism in Malaysia and Malaysian national seeking emergency visa, may approach High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur directly :
- During office hours: 006 03 6205 2350 to 54 (5 lines)
- After office hours and holidays 006 0102550612 (Mobile phone)
- One applicant per appointment: Please note that only one applicant will be allowed as per the appointment. If you are seeking services for more than one individual, (e.g. in case of family/group), please book separate appointment for each applicant. Only in case of applicant being above 70 Years or physically challenged, they can be accompanied by one family member
- Timings for submission. OCI, Diplomatic/Official visa, Tatkal Passport and Power of Attorney services: 09:30 to 12:30 Hrs from Monday to Friday.
- Timings for collection. OCI, Diplomatic/Official visa, Tatkal Passport and Power of Attorney services: 16:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs from Monday to Friday.
For OCI collection, Please submit your OCI receipt, Passport and PIO card (if any) between 11:30 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs
NOTE: For collection, prior appointment is needed. Please schedule it by clicking “Appointment for Document collection”
- Appointments should be booked at least 1 day in advance.
Click below buttons to book online appointment :